Sunday, May 16, 2010

Roses Colored Glasses Newsletter is OUT and other things.

For those of you not in the know, I belong to Roses COlored Glasses a writers helping writers sort of loop. They do everything and can answer just about any question you have. Best of all joining their loop is free. Best selling authors Deliah Devlin, Elle James, Desiree Holt and Shayla Kersten are just a few of the names you'll find there. These women are really amazing and eager to help new writers find their foot in the new world of romance writing.

http://rosescoloredglasses.com/NewsMay10.htm

As for my personal life...I'm moving on again. Not a day too soon for me. My bed literally had bed bugs YUCK!! I still can't get the smell of smoke out of my clothes and other things. On the plus side my mini Keurig makes great coffee. I think I'm addicted to Green Mountain Coffee brand Island Coconut. Yummy stuff. Of course I think anything with caffeine is awesome :) I dread the day someone comes up with a twelve step program for people like me.

Latest news: Desiree Holt and I sold the third book in our Turn Up The Heat series, Singed. Picture me doing the happy dance while driving on TN 24W. Yep, I needed that good news. Then when I got back to the bedbug infestation ie my hotel I found another e-mail from my adorable, witty and most brilliant editor at EC telling me my second book in Erotic Escapes, Pleasure Me In Petra, has sold as well. Talk about making a bad day great. This time I fully did the Snoopy dance in my room. I think a few of the bedbugs started a conga line in celebration. A wild night was had by all, I think I even passed my nine thirty bedtime. It's a wild life I lead here in the middle of nowhere with invicible biting bugs as my only company. Can you blame me for wanting to spend time with semi-normal semi-sane people like my friends? At least they won't bite me without warning.

It's raining again here. My lovely pink and white rubber boots are making a statement. I really don't notice the snickers and muffled laughter as I pass by. Besides I like to think the men are jealous and the women just envying my style :) Yeah, I delude myself a lot. It keeps me entertained and out of jail.

I think that's it for this week. I need to Febreeze the room again then start packing a few things up. Anyone know what laundry room manners are? Do you wait for the clothes? Do you offer to share soap? Can you leave your things there? Do you have to talk with fellow washers? Most important, can you beg friends to allow you use of their machines while you visit their home? Yep, I think I'm taking the last option. I don't play well with others when it comes to clothes and money.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week, stay safe, stay happy and most of all stray a little from sanity.

Kudos,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment