Sunday, February 13, 2011

Co-writing

Desiree Holt, Cerise Deland & I are having a launch party over at www.CyberLaunchParty.blogspot.com. A ton of great questions have been asked. Desiree & Cerise have nailed the answers. But it's given me a new respect for what we do. I didn't think it was a big deal until today. I mean we're all writers so we write. However the meshing of stories, characters, plots & voices is something most writers struggled to overcome. I'm lucky enough to have found that early in my career and with such talented people. I could gush all day about how blessed I am, but I'll leave the soppy stuff for now.
Co-writing is a mystery & marvel to a lot of people in this business, veterans and newbies alike. So much so Desiree & I will be giving a workshop on this very subject at RT. For those of you interested please stop by, say hi and introduce yourselves. We're pretty friendly or at least I am once I've had coffee. So no promises if you catch me early in the a.m. So not a morning person.
Another question we had today was about writing another series. Hell yeah!! Or at least that's my opinion :) We're having our annual gathering to celebrate the miraculous birth of ME!!! LOL, seriously we are getting together in less than TWO weeks. My birthday is the excuse, but we all use that time to fill our muses with new ideas, to hash out problem plots & mostly to give and receive support for each other. Writing is a solitary existence so any chance to see one another and we grab it. Hence so many conferences :)
So please head on over to the launch party for our Wedding Belles series. Leave a comment and you'll be in the running for a great themed tote bag.
Until next week when I'll be even closer than ever to Allipoloosa 2011, keep safe & stay warm with a naughty book or two.

Kudos,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment