Sunday, March 20, 2011

Who's a top pick author...ME

Oh yeah, oh yeah I rock...or at least I did for the day this came out. Then I had a call from family ninja sneak attack & BAM reality was back.
It's okay though because I still have my review. Without further delay I'm inserting the link to Night Owl Reviews for Something Old. I love how this reviewer got the book & especially Adair's relationship with his family. Not to mention the old world flavor and customs they have. Marika understood Adair wasn't a momma's boy, but a man raised to respect & preserve his heritage. So thank you, Marika, for understanding my hero & accepting him anyway :)

http://www.nightowlreviews.com/nor/Reviews/Marika-reviews-Something-Old-by-Allie-Standifer.aspx

There's also some fun news in the pipeline, but I can't share it yet. Well I could with the right bribe :)

That's it for now. Have a great weekend!

Kudos,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment