Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beguiling Briley is up for Book of the Month!

Check me out over at Miz Love Loves Book where Beguiling Briley is up for book of the month. To vote click this link & support our favorite smart-ass heroines!
 Anyone who reads my work or follows the blog knows how special I think Desiree Holt is. She's an amazing writer, fabulous person & generally one of the most unique people I've ever met. What's this all about? My fabulous friend is celebrating her 100th release, Downstroke. I know, amazing isn't it. Head over to her website, www.DesireeHolt.com to find out all kinds of fun info & really great prizes.

I'm in the last stages of packing for my LA trip. Ughh, I hate packing, but it's a necessary evil. And I know I'll be coming back with more crap than I left with. How that happens I never know, but it always does.

So that's it for this week. I'll be sure to give all sorts of fun details next Sunday from LA. Until then

Kudos,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment